- Heavy duty pneumatic product cylinder drive system
- Integral 304-grade stainless steel base and cladding for bench or trolley mounting.
- Suitable for warm water hose down
- Wetted parts manufactured from 316-grade stainless steel and food grade engineering plastics
- Product piston fitted with O-ring energised Teflon/HDPE glide ring seal
- Quick connect Triclover product inlet/outlet fittings
- All pneumatic flameproof operation suitable for use with flammable products
- Individual fill speed and recharge speed controls
- Asset Rotary Product Valve system provides a positive valve seal unaffected by product supply head height
- Available in 50, 125, 250, 500, 1250mL or 2000mL maximum capacity cylinder sizes
- Product cylinder and valve dismantle by hand for cleaning – no tools require
- Filling accuracy +/- 0.5 or better
AV3-1C Single Cylinder Volumetric Filling Machine
- Fills liquids, creams, pastes, and suspensions between 5mL and 1250mL
- Fast and consistent container filling, every time
- Heavy-duty design to last you for decades
- Simple operation
- Easy cleaning of wet parts
- Compact construction requires minimal floor-space
Excluding GST and delivery
Made in Australia
The Asset AV3-1C Series of semi-automatic liquid, cream and paste filling machines offer a simple to operate heavy duty design with a proven history of reliability and ease of use and cleaning.
The versatility of this all pneumatic machine has now been enhanced with a completely new compact design volume adjustment and cylinder assembly incorporating a revolutionary rotary valve system, an Australian Registered Design developed by Asset for the AV3’s big brother, the AMF Series multi cylinder filler.
The new valve system handles bottling products from thin liquids to creams and thick pastes, it will even products with soft suspended solids, a task previously requiring 2 different types of filling machine or expensive change parts.
The new cylinder design enables quicker dismantling and easier, more thorough cleaning of wet parts. Various product supply methods can be used according to the nature of product or customer preference e.g. close coupled hopper, suction hose inlet assembly, elevated or floor level tank, and low-pressure feed from a pump.
Although designed primarily for trolley mounted semi-automatic operation the, AV3 series design can be incorporated into a conveyor line or specialised automatic filling application.
The stroke adjuster and air/product cylinder drive assembly are enclosed by a safety interlocked polycarbonate cover.
|Air Pressure Required||
|Minimum Container Volume||
|Maximum Container Volume||
- Additional sizes of interchangeable product cylinder and piston assemblies
- 2000mL filling cylinder
- Stainless steel trolley with lockable castor wheels
- Footswitch circuit for hands free one-shot cycling
- 25 or 50 litre stainless steel product hopper
- Various nozzle configurations e.g. liquid, cream, suck-back, positive shut-off, food, plug nozzle, vacuum positive shut off etc.
- Pneumatic cycle counter for multiple-shot filling