AV5-2C Twin Cylinder Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine
- Bulk filling of liquids, creams, pastes and suspensions between 500ml to 5000ml
- Twin cylinder filling for faster output
- Fast and consistent container filling, every time
- Heavy duty design to last you for decades
- Simple operation
- Easy cleaning of wet parts
Made in Australia
The Asset AV5 series of automatic filling machines offer a simple to operate heavy duty design with a proven history of reliability and ease of cleaning.
The versatility of this all pneumatic machine has now been enhanced with a completely new compact design, volume adjustment and cylinder assembly incorporating air operated Spool Valves.
The valve system handles products from thin liquids to creams and thick pastes, even products with soft suspended solids.
The new cylinder design enables quicker dismantling and easier more thorough cleaning of wetted parts. Various product supply methods can be used according to the nature of product or customer preference e.g. suction hose to elevated or floor level tank, or low-pressure feed from an external pump.
Trolley mounted with lockable castors for connection to a continuously running slat conveyor the AV5-2C comes complete with “no bottle no fill” safety device and container gating.
Ideal for use in a range of industries including Chemical and Automotive.
The stroke adjuster and air cylinder/product cylinder drive assembly are enclosed by a safety interlocked polycarbonate cover.
|Air Pressure Required||
|Maximum Container Volume||
|Minimum Container Volume||
- Additional sizes of interchangeable product cylinder and piston assemblies
- Twin manifold and suction hose inlet
- Various nozzle configurations e.g. liquid, cream, suck-back, positive shut-off, food, plug nozzle etc.
- Heavy duty pneumatic product cylinder drive system
- Integral 304-grade stainless steel base and cladding mounted on a stainless-steel trolley
- Bottom up fed nozzle assembly
- Wetted parts manufactured from 316-grade stainless steel and food grade engineering plastic
- Product piston fitted with O-ring energised teflon/HDPE glide ring seal
- Quick connect tri-clover product inlet/outlet fittings
- All pneumatic flameproof operation suitable for use with flammable products
- Individual fill speed and recharge speed controls
- Asset Air Operated Spool Valve system provides a positive valve seal unaffected by product supply head height
- Fill volumes from 500ml to 5,000ml. Smaller cylinders available down to 150ml
- Product cylinder and valve dismantle by hand for cleaning, no tools required
- Filling accuracy +/- 0.5 to 1%