AMF-4C Quad Cylinder Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine
- Fills liquids, creams, pastes and suspensions between 5ml and 2000ml
- Quad cylinder filling for even faster output
- Fast and consistent container filling, every time
- Heavy duty design to last you for decades
- Simple operation
- Easy cleaning of wet parts
Made in Australia
The AMF-4C Series Automatic 4 Head Filling Machine represents a significant breakthrough in the design and construction of filling equipment.
The unique design of the AMF-4C Series enables a diverse range of product types and fill volumes to be processed with one compact machine.
A revolutionary Rotary Product Valve system, and Australian Registered Design developed by Asset Packaging Machines, handles products from thin liquids to creams and pastes, even products with soft suspended solids, a task previously requiring two different types of filling machines.
The valve system also allows various product supply methods or be used according to the nature of the product or customer preference, such as an elevated or floor level tank, or low-pressure feed from an external pump.
|Air Pressure Required||
|Minimum Container Volume||
|Maximum Container Volume||
- Stainless steel conveyor, various lengths and widths, with container gating system and no-bottle, no-fill interlock
- Programmable Logic Controller in lieu of pneumatic control
- Product inlet manifold
- Additional product cylinder sizes
- Footswitch circuit for manual filing
- Various nozzle configurations eg liquid, cream, suck-back, positive shut-off etc.
- Stainless steel screw levelling jacks
- Compact construction with 600 x 600mm frame footprint
- Robust pneumatic product cylinder system, fully enclosed 304 grade stainless steel frame and cladding with side access door
- Wetted parts made from 316 grade stainless steel and Teflon, with Teflon glide ring seal product pistons
- Mounted on lockable castors
- All pneumatic operation (flameproof), with PLC control available as an option
- Asset Rotary Valve system provides a positive valve seal unaffected by products supply height
- Pre-engineered to accept up to 4 product cylinders
- Wide range of product cylinder sizes available, all infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volume
- Change of product cylinder size only requires a change of cylinder, adaptors and piston – the common size valve and mounting system fits all cylinder sizes
- Product cylinders and valves dismantle by hand for cleaning, no tools are required
- Simultaneous volume adjustment of all product cylinders (while running) with single hand-wheel and digital indicator
- Filling accuracy +/- 0.5 to 1%
- Automatic Bottom-Up-Fill nozzle assembly with 2-speed nozzle rise, nozzle descent safety device and stroke adjustment hand-wheel
- Quick release nozzle clamps with unique 2-piece plug-in nozzles and hose adaptors