- Can be mounted on all existing and new Asset cap tightening machines
- Identical unit fits both the automatic and the semi-automatic model Asset machines
- Can be removed and replaced on a capping machine in a few minutes, so the same capping machine can do both standard caps as well as trigger and cream pumps
- Simple to install and get running
- Tightens most pump cap types e.g. trigger, plunger, spray, cream dispenser and unusual cap types such as flip top, cone-shaped tops as well as standard caps
- Tightening wheels self-adjust to different cap diameters
- Self-adjusting pump alignment jaws adapt to various pump body shapes to ensure correct alignment with bottle
- Precise torque setting via pressure regulator and gauge
- Quick change ribbed polyurethane tightening wheels
- Patented drive mechanism providing positive uniform tightening wheel drive from a single air motor
- Robust clear acrylic guard
- Self-lubricating low maintenance design
Pumptite Cap Tightening Unit
- Tightens trigger, spray, pumps and other closures that overhead chucks cannot tighten
- Fits with other Asset cap tightening machines quickly, reducing lost production time
- Precise torque setting for consistent tightening
- Self-lubricating design and easy disassembly reduce maintenance costs
- Must be used with either AC-SA or AC-A Cap Tightening Machines
Made in Australia
The Asset Pumptite unit is designed for tightening trigger, spray, cream dispenser pumps and other types of closures that cannot be tightened by standard overhead tightening chucks, at throughputs of up to 60 units per minute.
The Pumptite unit can be mounted on any standard Asset Cap Tightening Machines, with the same unit fitting both automatic and semi-automatic models. A small modification may be required to older model machines or other makes.
Just 2 attachment screws and 3 quick connect air fittings are all that’s required for you to change your Asset AC Cap Tightening Machine from a standard overhead chuck operation to Pumptite operation and back again in just a few minutes. The compact unit is simply stored away when not in use.
Pumptite incorporates a patented drive system design in which 4 tightening wheels are positively gear-driven from a single high-quality air motor. This ensures that all 4 wheels are driven at precisely the same speed and torque with minimal air consumption and operating noise. The torque applied to the cap can be varied from 0-60 inch pounds.
An air cylinder within the unit smoothly brings both pairs of tightening wheels into firm engagement with the cap at 4 points around its circumference. This action is self-adjusting for different cap sizes so it’s fast to set up and can’t get out of adjustment.
The tightening wheels are manufactured from polyurethane in fine and coarse rib patterns to suit the particular cap being tightened, and can be changed over without tools in around 2 minutes. They provide a positive high friction grip which drives the cap to a pre-set torque without slippage or scuffing of the cap surface
- Different tightening wheel patterns
- Alignment jaws for special application
Some Of Our Clients
Enquire Now or Request a Quote