- Sturdy low maintenance construction
- Flameproof, all pneumatic operation
- High quality air motor drive
- Precise torque setting via pressure regulator and gauge
- Adjustable container guide with integral activating switch plate
- Quick container and cap size changeover
- Simple container height, tightening dwell time and torque adjustment without tools
AC-SA Semi-Automatic Cap Tightening Machine
- Tightens bottle caps from 10mm to 100mm
- Semi-automatic model suits benchtop filling (with or without moveable trolley)
- Fast and consistent-torque tightening, every time
- Australia’s industry-standard cap tightener for over 20 years
- Simple to use
- Up to 30 units per minute throughput
- All cap types
Made in Australia
The Asset Semi-Automatic, or benchtop model AC-SA Cap Tightener has been the industry standard in semi-automatic cap tightening machinery for over 20 years.
Equally at home in small start-up packing operations or in production units of major corporations, the AC-SA’s low cost, versatility and precise operation have made it a favourite in a wide range of demanding applications. If your production requirement increases, the semi-automatic machine can be converted to a fully automatic conveyor-mounted model.
From 10mm eye-dropper or cosmetic caps to 100mm closures for wide-mouth food jars, the AC-SA’s simple controls enable fast set-ups and typical throughputs of around 15 to 30 units per minute.
A single hand-wheel and locking ring allows quick height adjustment for different containers. The universal container guide, adjustable for container size and shape, has an integral activating switch plate – another Asset exclusive feature. Simply place a container against the guide and the tightening chuck automatically descends, tightens, and retracts.
Increase or decrease the tightening dwell time to suit the particular application by a turn of the pneumatic timer knob. Simply adjust to give adequate time for the cap to wind down the thread and stop. Adjust the tightening torque by a turn of the air pressure regulator knob.
The range of 5 standard interchangeable tightening chuck sizes and 3 standard liner materials will handle most capping applications. Chucks are also available for specialised closures such as Tamper-Tel, eye dropper, etc. For trigger pump sprays, cream dispensers and mist pumps, and other closures which cannot be tightened from above, the Asset Pumptite Unit is available as a bolt-on optional item.
The AC-SA Semi-Automatic has all pneumatic operation so it’s safe with flammable products. The unit is supplied ready to run, requiring only a supply of compressed air.
|Maximum Cap Diameter
|Minimum Cap Diameter
- Extra high torque motor
- Special tightening chucks
- Trigger pump tightening device
- Air compressor
- Mounted to moveable stainless steel trolley
Some Of Our Clients
Enquire Now or Request a Quote