- Handles a wide variety of cap sizes and styles
- Left to right or right to left operation
- Can be retrofitted to an existing cap tightening machine
- SEW Programmable Logic Controller
- SEW Servo and VSDs
- Colour touch screen panel
- Electrically driven height adjustment
- Diagnostic Screen for fault finding
- Stored ‘Recipe’ settings for various cap/container combinations
- Minimum change parts
- Easy changeover for cap and container sizes
- Constructed from stainless steel, anodised aluminium and engineering plastics
- Container diameter: 25mm to 150mm
- Container height: 50mm to 250mm
- Cap diameter: 25mm to 110mm
- Cap height: 10mm to 42mm
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
ACP-1 Multifunction Cap Placer
Not currently available
Excluding GST and delivery
Made in Australia
The latest addition to ASSET’s range of packaging equipment is the ACP-1 Multi Function Cap Placer. This technologically advanced electro-pneumatic machine is designed to unscramble, place and start the thread of screw caps onto containers.
Caps are fed to the placer via a chute which accumulates caps that have been correctly orientated by a fully automated rotating cap sorting system. The rotating sorter manages a wide range of cap sizes and types. Positive orientation is achieved by a highly accurate laser sensor examining each cap. The sorting system is fully speed controlled. Caps are fed to the machine by means of a chute which has sensors fitted to control the cap sorter if the chute becomes full or pause the control of the machine should the caps run out.
Mounted over a continuously running slat conveyor, containers are indexed through the cap placing station and are accurately located with container clamping jaws.
The cap is captured by a vacuum chuck system permitting the cap to be screwed onto the container. A unique system prevents cap damage and will not distort the bottle when placing caps. Once a cap is fitted, the container is then indexed to the tightening station where the bottle is clamped ready for tightening.